1) To build capacity to the society through education and awareness on Sickle Cell disease.
2) To mobilize the society for Sickle Cell disease genotype test and get immediate action.
3) To build capacity to the health practitioners to deliver health services to sickle cell patients respectively.
4) To collaborate with society to eliminate stigmatization associated with Sickle Cell disease
5) To enable Sickle Cell patients to access the required quality health services respectively.
6) To economically empower families affected with Sickle Cell disease to manage the medical and living costs
7) To expand and increase fundraising activities in order to reach big number of people living with sickle cell disease
8) To advocate for attention to and inclusion of sickle cell disease within the national-level plans and relevant government authorities